Christmas part deux

2017/01/11

We flew home early the morning after Christmas, picked up the girls, then met my family at our house for another Christmas morning. Ben and Katelyn flew in for a visit and that made the week really special. We did lots of Austin-y type activities until the allergies/colds of the winter crashed down on Nathan and me at the end of the week. Lots of games, food, and all over silliness.

I love these girls. They are my heart. Even when they're terrible.

Puppies eventually get tired! Odysseus on the right and Zephyr on the left.

We spent a glorious afternoon outside at Easy Tiger. Yay for Texas winter.



I did not photo document all of the Austin antics. But we do love taking people to our local panaderia. Such a wonderland. So glad Ben and Katelyn came to visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment