Tunes for Traveling vol. 12

2016/07/02

I was feeling minimalist as I prepared for my latest adventure away from home and so I created a spare playlist rather than putting on every album I could think of for fear of getting bored. Unfortunately I didn't quite anticipate the billion hours spent driving to, from, and all around Glacier and in retrospect, wish I would have padded it a bit more. But alas, here's the mood of the moment:
  • Spoon, Gimme Fiction
  • Slaid Cleaves, Everything You Love ...
  • EL VY, Return to the Moon
  • Leon Bridges, Coming Home
  • Lianne La Havas, Blood
  • Brett Dennen, Por Favor
  • Lucy Dacus, No Burden
  • The Honeycutters, On the Ropes
  • Beck, Modern Guilt
  • Jason Isbell, Sirens of the Ditch
  • Neko Case, Middle Cyclone
  • The Black Keys, Brothers
  • The White Stripes, Get Behind Me Satan
  • Radiohead, A Moon Shaped Pool (Yay! It arrived on Spotify just before I left)
  • The Backsliders, Southern Lines
  • Laura Cantrell, No Way There from Here
  • Samantha Crain, Kid Face

0 comments:

Post a Comment