Boston

2015/04/20

I traveled to Boston for the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics annual conference last week. It was my first time to Boston and I really enjoyed my time there. Most of my time was occupied by the conference (which was very good) but I was able to sneak in a few hours to wander about the city. There were some lovely meals and lovely walks with friends. 

Some of my favorite moments were discovering the Sargent Gallery in the Boston Public Library, having my moment of quiet meditation in Boston Commons interrupted by a stranger from Istanbul to discuss the nature of God, a delicious (and expensive) Lobster Roll enjoyed in the chilly sunshine, or a impossibly lovely spring morning spent meandering around Beacon Hill, admiring the daffodils and other flowers. A quick trip, but a good trip.













0 comments:

Post a Comment