Favorite Albums 2013

2014/02/21

Late, yes. Disorganized, yes. Made with love, but of course!

My list of favorite albums this year is in rough descending order. I would definitely say the albums at the top of the list I groove to more intimately than those toward the bottom, but I wouldn't go so far to say as any two or three adjacent albums are in order of preference. Similar to my lifestyle and philosophies, life is getting more relaxed and free form as I get older, so it's only fitting that this annual list mirror that.

Also, if you are so inclined, you can always listen to the 50 or so latest albums I'm listening to on my main playlist here.

Samantha Crain, Kid Face
Jason Isbell,
The National
Rhye
Phosphorescent
Gregory Alan Isakov
Wild Belle
The Hems
BOY
Avett Brothers
Telekinesis
Laura Veirs
Frank Turner
Thao and the Get Down Stay Down
The Front Bottoms
Alela Diane
Laura Marling
Arcade Fire
Caitlin Rose
Neko Case
Jarah Jarosz
Mount Moriah
Patty Griffin
Kings of Leon
Wild Feathers
Allison Weiss
Kopecky Family Band
Iron and Wine
Lucius

0 comments:

Post a Comment