The Husband's Secret

2013/09/02

The Husband's SecretThe Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book came along just as I had a long weekend and needed a good page turner. The plot swept me along and before I knew it I had devoured all 400 pages in just a few days. It might not be the finest literature out there, but it was compulsively readable and there are some pretty delicious and gritty questions to mull over.

What I loved:
Great story. I am always so curious about what makes a book a page turner. Moriarty certainly has it figured out. I also like a bit of moral ambiguity to chew on.

What I learned:
Certainly made me think a bit about the nature of honesty and secrets. I don't know if there's a real take away though, mostly just a fun read.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment