Almost

2013/09/23

I've been trying for a week now to put together a post of my latest adventure in the Grand Canyon, but non-emergency status items on my list get pretty low priority these days. Basically my decision tree every evening looks something like this: First priority goes to kiddo and church related obligations. If my evening's free then if I work if I my brain is still functional. There is always work to do! But often that's not even an option and I just lay limp on my bed and veg out with my BFF Netflix. I'm not quite ready to wrap my head around a write up of our hike, but I did finally manage to cull the 2,000 photos from the trip (that number is not hyperbole, there were eight women each with a camera and a legacy to build) to just a few hundred that I've place over here. Baby steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment