Again

2013/08/26

School year, let's do this. I felt just the right mix today of excited to be back and confident and calm. I'm excited to meet new kids and to get things a little more right. Calm because I've developed a better sense of flow. It no longer unravels me to have curve balls thrown at me all day long. I'm okay walking into a situation and just dealing with what I can and leaving the rest be.

After day one I am tired, but not exhausted. I forgot how tired my voice gets and how impossible it feels to learn everyone's names. I loved seeing kids from last year as they stopped by to say hi. Not sure I completely love seeing the kids from last year that are repeating my class because they failed. But I think it will be a good year. I'm back at it!

1 comments:

Melody said...

You're my idol. Hope it all goes smoothly and wonderfully this year.

Post a Comment