Austin

2013/07/04

We headed to the top of Dave's building downtown to watch the fireworks tonight. Made me fall in love with my city a little more. I feel like there are endless opportunities here to embrace moments that make life choice. In the few short days I'm home between trips I'll have been to Torchy's for queso, Lick for the best ice cream ever, Lambert's for a crazy good meal, Violet Crown for a great film (not quite the Alamo Drafthouse but still top notch), Half Price Books for literary yumminess, swimming and BBQ with friends, tubing on the San Marcos, world famous BBQ in Lockhart, a great run through the Slaughter Creek trail, and of course this great view of the State Capitol and the UT tower.

While I was in D.C. I saw several people wearing Texas apparel and it made me smile. I'm almost ready to take that step. I love this place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment