Hello

2013/03/25

Hello little blog. I realize it's been awhile. I'm guessing you can see here in my face why. I am tired. And unfortunately at an age where it is markedly apparent at the end of every day just how stretched thin I am.

But still happy. The tired is a good one most days. I'm having trouble getting back in the groove after a glorious but non-restful spring break where SXSW and I had intimate relations. I feel like the remainder of the school year will be a real life application modeling exponential decay functions. (Algebra humor there folks, indulge me.)

A friend asked me the other day how teaching is going and every time I try to answer that question I find it more difficult. The only word I can find that is adequate is all-consuming. Good or bad just doesn't cut it. But then again, I've never been good at short answers anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment