Blurg

2012/09/19

I composed a lengthy rant this morning which seems to have been garbled by my phone. Which is probably well enough since the heat of emotion is never a good place to compose one's thoughts. Suffice it to say things are not entirely rosey this week. Chronic overwork is setting in and my mood has soured. I had my first real cry about the job last night and I'm having difficulty maintaining perspective.

On my drive in this morning I asked myself to really answer why (Why!) I made this choice. It seems more than a little crazy from the vantage point of this week. But here it is: I feel like the major ailment of our world is pervading selfishness. This sacrifice I am making is my personal protest against that. One day at a time I make that choice. And one day at a time I am surviving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment