Yearbook

2012/05/20

I volunteered to chair the yearbook committee this year at my girls' school. We finally wrapped things up this week and I am relieved to say the very least. We went out for dinner and a recap meeting friday night and we were all giddy that we had pulled it off. We were a brand new committee of four and the learning curve was steep and the hours heavy. I enjoyed lots of the process but if I had known what this year had in store for me I wouldn't have taken it on. Stress. But the book turned out beautiful and they sold out fast. Lots of people said it was the best one they'd seen in years. I would consider doing it again, especially since I finally feel like I know what I'm doing, but being a first year teacher is enough crazy for anyone so I'll be stepping down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment