Bluebonnets

2012/03/19

It is a breathtaking spring this year and there was no way I was going to miss another opportunity to see the Willow City Loop that we discovered two years ago, so I corralled the fam into the car and we drove out yesterday after church. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on earth. Wildflower season always makes me a little sad. Spectacular beauty often has that affect on me, just moves me inexplicably and an aching in my heart results... And it's also sad because it is just so short lived - which I guess also makes it that much more special. There is no way for me to adequately capture the vistas with pictures. Just millions and millions of bluebonnets and other gorgeous wildflowers. I paid for the long drive with a splitting headache that kept me up last night, but it was still worth it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment