Crazy

2012/01/22

I calendar as a form of therapy. I am always closely tied to my calendar, but especially when things get stressful in the fourth dimension I need to make sure it all lays out neatly on my weekly grid. I think I got a reputation yesterday in class as I probably asked five different questions about the nuts and bolts of the schedule. (In my defense their calendar was vague at best and misleading at worst.) I have an online class the next three weeks that will require a lot of time, so first thing I do is head to the calendar to lay it out. Crazy week, eh? Crazy brain too.

Relatedly, the first class I have is for content mastery. Three weeks to remember pretty much the entirety of high school math from Pre-Algebra through Calculus and Statistics. That's gonna be fun. And if you look at my week you'll also notice that I have three different book groups converging on my week. I realize something's gotta give, but I'm not ready to sacrifice that quite yet.


4 comments:

Janell said...

Which calendaring software do you use?

Amber said...

A am a google cyborg. They know more about me than I do :-)

Janell said...

Last I checked, Google thought I was a man in my mid-twenties. So they probably know more about me than I do, but they don't really know me :)

Though now that I google using the word "baby" and "pregnancy" a lot, I wonder what they think of me now. The google demographics preferences seem to have disappeared.

Karen said...

My life is kind of vacant to be doing much calendaring, but I am enamored of it .. and although I feel really voyeuristic, I like looking at yours :) .. make me feel better when I know what the people I care about are doing. That's just me ...

Post a Comment