I am

2010/03/15

Tired yet full of frenetic energy
Anxious but occasionally at peace
Bored but full of too many activities
Filled with the Spirit yet sometimes listless and complacent
Full of words with nothing to talk about

Sometimes happy

Sometimes sad

Sometimes smiling

Or crying

Most of all I feel like every waking hour I have filled my head with large thoughts of self analysis and assessment. And that is honestly just exhausting. I would like to just be for a while.

One of my favorite scriptures is in Psalm 46,
"Be Still, and know that I am God"

1 comments:

Audra said...

I hear you. I love that scripture myself. I pray that we can both Be Still. I feel much peace when I know and remember my loving Heavenly Father is at the head of this mess called life.

love ya.

Post a Comment