Ahhh childhood

2010/02/12

I know My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake have been back on the store shelves for a while.  But Rainbow Brite was my favorite and I had to stop myself from buying her when I walked by at the toy store today.  It's funny how those childhood wants never really go away.  Considering Sylvie's favorite color is blue and she is enthralled with rainbow patterns on top of that, this doll might be making an appearance at her birthday this summer.  Just thought I'd share a visceral moment with you all :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't forget to post your Chinese New Year experience today...forget Valentines Day. Its all a marketing scam. Sorry Dave!

Tiffany said...

LOVED Rainbow Brite as a child. My best friend dressed up as her for Halloween and I was nothing but jealous.

Naomi said...

"Rainbow Brite, see the shining light . . . " Forgot the rest of the words, but now I have to do some research to see if I can score the old shows. Gigi would love it.

Post a Comment