Sick

2009/12/06

I'm working on day three of a really bad cold/flu/sore throat thing that is really starting to annoy me. Day one was physically the worst but at least my DVDs of the Gilmore Girls kept me occupied. Each day I've gotten subsequently more bored, more restless, more generally depressed. Today I actually slept until almost noon - which I haven't done in recent memory - but I gleaned almost zero satisfaction from it. I'm just really sick of sitting on the couch. Bad TV is no consolation and I fall asleep when I try to read. Being sick sucks. I had to miss the Christmas concert that I've sacrificed umpteen hours of my Sunday evenings to for practice. Missed a Christmas party, a school carnival, a few yoga classes and other appointments. Arghhh! Can I be done now?

Or at least done complaining...

0 comments:

Post a Comment