One Day Left!

2009/12/24

I am notorious for starting projects and not exactly finishing them. I am only really crafty in spurts so things just get left by the wayside. I think this is a pretty common problem so I won't belabor it. But here is one project that I'm (mostly) done with. Yes, so I haven't finished the beading yet. It works! A few years ago I was really wanting an advent calendar and there just weren't any to be found in the stores that met with my satisfaction. So of course I had to make my own. Now of course, a few years later when I'm finally done, there are cute advent calendars everywhere. This is one of those times when procrastination (to even begin) would have paid off. But the girls love it and race after dinner to see what candies I have hidden in each pouch.

1 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh, that is cute. What is that, needlepoint or embroidery (are they different?) or what on the front of those cute bags? Love it!

Post a Comment