And cleaner air to boot!

2009/11/14

I've been pushing over the past few weeks to get my head back in the game and put a little more creative juice into making my house a home. I tend to push to get a room 85% of the way decorated and then forget little details (like putting actual pictures in the frames I hung how many months ago). But try as I might I still felt like my downstairs room were not really full or lived in looking. Until I finally went and bought house plants today. Tada! I had dozens of plants in our Phoenix home and had to give them all away when we moved (18 months ago now!). And I just haven't bought very many to replace them until now. Instantly I'm more in love with my home. I just need that living, breathing element in a room to really feel like it's mine. I don't know why it took me so long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment