Tunes for Traveling vol. 7

2009/09/09

Seven? Really? It's felt like I've had a small hiatus, but I guess I'm still traveling lots. And this one is a long one as I'll be gone Thursday to Thursday. I'm doing my very best not to think about how much I'm going to miss my girls. (Or maybe even them missing me?) Maybe this will be the trip when they finally get in the groove of the phone thing. Neither one of them are very good at holding conversations on the phone.

My iPod is good company, but not quite enough to keep the homesickness at bay. Here are the tunes I've loaded up for my week:
  • Anonymous 4
  • The Avett Brothers
  • The Be Good Tanyas
  • Beck
  • Belle & Sebastian
  • Billie Holiday
  • Bjork
  • Centro-matic
  • The Cure
  • The Decemberists
  • Elbow
  • Gillian Welch
  • The Gourds
  • Iron & Wine
  • James Taylor
  • Jean-Pierre Rampal
  • The Jayhawks
  • Kathleen Edwards
  • Laura Veirs
  • Moby
  • My Morning Jacket
  • The National
  • Neko Case
  • Pink Floyd
  • Sarah McLachlan
  • She & Him
  • The Shins
  • The Sixteen
  • The Smiths
  • Spoon
  • Sufjan Stevens
  • Van Morrison
  • White Rabbits
  • Wilco
  • Yo-Yo Ma

1 comments:

Katherine Darrow said...

Are you in Phoenix?
I'd ask you to meet for coffee, but.....
How about Keva Juice?

Kathy D.

Post a Comment