Is it time for school to start yet?

2009/08/05

Please? Pretty please?

Don't get me wrong. My girls have been lovely and I'm enjoying them around. My motivations are not to get rid of them (not completely anyway) but I just love small fresh starts and the tidy schedule to go with them. I'm planning to actually join a yoga studio once school starts and I'm salivating over the prospect of really sinking into my practice. I've also just agreed to run a 5K this fall with some friends and am amazed with myself since I pretty much hate running. But for a few days until our training starts the idea of running sounds very productive of me. So here's to my lovely calendar and fresh starts!

2 comments:

Audra said...

I hear ya sista! I can't wait for routine.

The Richardsons said...

Did you read my mind? I'm with you. Routine, routine.

Post a Comment