A Piano!

2009/05/19

I bought a piano! Yay for Craig's List! I've been wanting one for years and years and years and with Tessa at a good age to begin lessons and a house with an actual place to put one it was finally time. How mommy is that to wait until someone other than myself has a need to justify the decision? Well, Tessa is adamant that she is NOT going to take lessons (trust me, she is) but I'm thrilled to have such a blessing in the house. It's been literally 15 years since I sat down at a piano but my fingers had a pretty good memory and there was actual music coming out of me today. It felt amazing.



5 comments:

Naomi said...

How fun! It is beautiful. Now commences the fun of setting timers for practicing, etc. I, too, fully intend to get my kids in lessons someday, if I have to drag them there half-concious. It's like science or literature or anything else . . . you just have to do it. Good luck!

Denise said...

I'm so excited! You finally are able to have a piano in the house! It's an exciting day and you've certainly been too long without one! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Jackijo said...

It is very pretty. What brand is it?

Pam said...

Congratulations! Keep us posted on the piano lessons.... all moms must go through it. I sure learned a few life lessons after putting 4 kids through lessons, or did they put me through it?

Kari said...

I love classic upright pianos. The kids will be in heaven until they realize they will be forced to spend with it!

Post a Comment