Our graduate

2009/05/30


Sylvie had her preschool graduation last night. She has been talking about it for weeks and I could tell why when we got there. Her wonderful teachers had put so much energy and time into making it a really special night for the kids. The YMCA preschool is closing and I'm sure this being the last graduation made it very emotional for the teachers. Sylvie has grown a lot this year and absolutely adores her teachers.



There was a luau dance party afterward and it was way more fun that I had anticipated. Especially because Tessa chose this particular evening to let the world know that she can get her groove on.

video

video

2 comments:

Crazyloca said...

L.O.V.E. IT!! how cute...it made me laugh!!

Denise said...

You go GIRL! Rock on Tessa! I never knew she had those moves in her! We are lovin it! :-)

Post a Comment