Baby Alive stalker version

2009/05/06

Sylvie is in mommy mode lately and has been toting her "baby alive" around all day. She took it in the car this morning for our trip to pre-school and asked me to babysit her while she was at school. Sure, sure. Well, I left her in the car and forgot all about it. When I got back into the car to go get Sylvie later the baby started giggling and gurgling and I about jumped out of my skin. There might have been a bad word uttered. And don't tell me I'm the only one that is paranoid about creepy dudes jumping out of the back of my car to strangle me dead.

After I picked her up, Sylvie grilled me to find out if I had left the baby in the car or if I had really taken care of her. I lied :-)

4 comments:

Carla said...

This made me laugh out loud!

Naomi said...

I am laughing so hard right now. Serves you right for neglecting the Baby Alive!!

Sarah said...

Oh, so hilarious! A coworker of mine used to put up a motion-activated talking skull on her office door at Halloween. His name was Skully, of course, and he freaked me out one morning when I was the first one in the office. I turned on the light & heard, "I see you!" I almost peed my pants.

Anna said...

seriously almost just peed my pants just now.

jeez amber, why you gotta neglect an innocent baby!

Post a Comment