Hello

2009/04/24

I've been trying to think of something interesting to post for many days now now without much success. (And that doesn't mean that I am assuming the bulk of my posts contain anything interesting to anyone other than myself.) But I'm guessing you can tell my by book posts lately that I'm in a bit of an input phase rather than an output phase. That's good, right? Take in some fresh information and material and stew on it for a while to see where it takes me. I am reading some great books and can't seem to think of anything else to occupy myself lately. Books are wonderful, books are my friends.

1 comments:

Audra said...

I have a lot to say about this post, but nothing productive. Just curious - Why are books your friends? Is it because their message stays the same? OR have books always been your friends?

I like books, but they are not my friends. You have the great ability to read any book and take something good from it. I have to pick and choose my books carefully. You are able to see both sides of issues (most of the time), but I like to read books that agree with me. If I start a book and I get a bad feeling - I have to put the book away.

I wish I could enjoy books more of the time, maybe when the diaper days are over. But honestly I find myself reading what my 2 older kids are reading so I can talk to them about it. Time will tell what I like to read.

Post a Comment