Good life

2009/04/04

I'm loving Saturday mornings right now. I'm finding myself in a lovely lazy place and actually allowing myself to enjoy it after such a busy year. I sleep in, acknowledge my girls in some fashion or another, and then laze around reading books and surfing on my laptop. There are of course other things I can and should be doing, but these hours with their magnificent filtered sunlight are just too precious to waste on pedestrian chores. Obviously there will be no pictures to accompany this post - I am not at my loveliest even if the day is.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Someone who appreciates the "magnificent filtered sunlight" deserves a lazy moment or two. You have such a lovely voice, very relaxing to read. If you have a book brewing inside of you I am certain it would be a bestseller.

Post a Comment