Tunes for Traveling vol. 4

2009/03/09

Off I go again to Phoenix; short turn around this time. They have finally hired me a boss and I'm headed to the office to make myself known. For those of you watching the Amber stress-o-meter, things have taken a sharp turn for the better over the past few weeks as I've finally cut my hours back to my normal 20 per week. 30 was okay for a while, but I've done it too much over the past year+ and mucho glad to have time to breathe during the day. Just imagine how you would feel if you suddenly found yourself with two extra hours in every week day. Wonderful!

So on my trusty iPod this week:
  • Bjork
  • Coldplay
  • The Concretes
  • Conor Obest
  • Death Cab for Cutie
  • Fleet Foxes
  • Foo Fighters
  • Fountains of Wayne
  • Gnarls Barkley
  • The Gourds
  • Guster
  • Kasey Chambers
  • Kings of Leon
  • Laura Veirs
  • Neko Case
  • Over the Rhine
  • Patty Griffin
  • Rachel Yamagata
  • Robinella
  • Ryan Bingham
  • The Shins
  • Spoon
  • Sufjan Stevens
  • U2
  • The White Stripes
  • Wolfmother

0 comments:

Post a Comment