Spring is here!

2009/03/08

I walked home from church today and was enthralled by all the color that is popping out around me. We still have some green trees in the winter, but a lot of them do that whole seasonal thing. (What a novelty!) The fresh green is appearing up and down our street, such a lovely and optimistic color.

My favorite is the top center. I have been noticing these on my half a block walk to pick Tessa up from school each day and loving their heavenly scent. And then just last week I noticed that I have one in my very own front yard. How's that for a lovely surprise?

Bonus points if you can tell me what any of them are. My knowledge of trees and flowers is embarrassingly lacking.

1 comments:

Kari said...

Don't rub it in. The only thing green arouhd here are a sprouting of weeds eating through my lovely gravel surronding my home. Someday I'll figure out the whole gardening thng.

Post a Comment