She was the only one of us girls that got a middle name

2009/03/13


For those of you still studying from the Amber primer, I am the oldest of four siblings. And I mean oldest. I am eight years older than my brother and fourteen and seventeen years older than my sisters. We'll just pretend they keep me young :-)

I've used this blog to say happy birthday to numbers two and four in the line up, but today is a happy celebration for little miss third time's a charm. Anna is turning the big 18 today and I'm super thrilled for her. She is one of the most caring and generous people I know and I love her much. She was my social charm in high school - took her to football games where she was the life of the party. She was certainly a mover and a shaker, you could rarely find her as a pre-schooler without a bruise on her forehead, but she was (and is) always beautiful.

I don't get to see enough of you seester, but know that I'm thinking of you today.


1 comments:

Kari said...

I feel like I've seen that girl in the white headband before- oh, wait I was there! :)

Post a Comment