Kinda forgot I had so much stuff

2009/03/25

So we finally got some furniture for the living room. Yay! Once those pieces came in I went "shopping" in my garage amongst the still packed boxes of home decor. Kinda nice to see some of it again. The dining room (which is basically part of the same room) is still a collection ground for mismatched random stuff, but the living room is looking fairly put together. I still have plans to buy a piano for this room, but I'm liking it much in the now. Just ignore the sparse entry way in these pics - I've got my eye on it and plans are forthcoming.

5 comments:

Jackijo said...

It looks beautiful! I have never had a put together room in my life. I never know where to begin. Can you give me some pointers?

Denise said...

It really looks fabulous! What a beautiful room! I'll bet it feels so nice. I love the new couch and chairs!

Audra said...

I love it! You always do good work. I am jealous of those chairs.

Kari said...

Love, love, love everything you touch. I need to make color my friend too.

Suzanne said...

It looks phenomenal! I am in love with the blue. Take this for what it is worth, but Traditional Home here you come!

Post a Comment