Tunes for Traveling vol. 3

2009/02/04

I'm sure a lot of you are getting sick of these posts. Well, I'm getting sick of traveling. So there!
  • Aimee Mann
  • The Beatles
  • Ben Harper
  • Bon Iver
  • Elbow
  • Emmylou Harris
  • The Greencards
  • Iron & Wine
  • Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
  • Joni Mitchell
  • Kasey Chambers
  • Laura Veirs
  • LCD Soundsystem
  • Lisa Hannigan
  • Neko Case
  • Old 97's
  • Patty Griffin
  • Pink Floyd
  • R.E.M.
  • Radiohead
  • The Shins
  • Sigur Ros
  • Spoon
  • Steve Earle
  • Sufjan Stevens
  • TV on the Radio
  • The Vines
  • Weezer

2 comments:

Audra said...

I love the posts. I also love traveling, but home is the best! I also love Pink Floyd - really.

Dana said...

Some of my favorite road trip music:
- Boston
- Jimmy Eat World
- Space Ghost Musical BBQ
- Malcolm in the Middle
- The Cars greatest hits
- Rush

Nice to see you this past week.

Safe travels -

Post a Comment