Ready, get set, go!

2009/01/23

I'm off again to Phoenix tomorrow. And so begins the traveling time. February is often a busy month for us with Dave and Tessa both having birthdays, but this year we're really taking it to the stratosphere. In the next five weeks there are literally six whole days where no one is traveling or visiting or in some kind of transit.

So I'm off to Phoenix next week, then the week after I'm going to Las Vegas with my girls to visit my family there. (Yay!) Then after I get back our good friend Jacob is coming to stay to run the Austin marathon with Dave. After that Dave is immediately off to Chicago for a few days, only to return the same day his dad is coming to stay with us and celebrate Tessa's birthday.

Feel free to include supplication for my sanity in your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment