Favorite Albums of 2008

2008/12/16

My favorite albums of 2008. Just to spite Dave they have no particular order. I have no expectation that you, my precious and few devoted readers, have heard of most of these gems. I guess this is one instance where my blog is truly for myself. But feel free to enjoy regardless.
  • Beck - Modern Guilt
  • Blitzen Trapper - Furr
  • Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Hayes Carll - Trouble in Mind
  • Elvis Costello - Momofuku
  • Jakob Dylan - Seeing Things
  • Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid (probably my favorite for the year)
  • Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson - Rattlin' Bones
  • Tift Merritt - Another Country
  • She & Him - Volume One

3 comments:

Devoted Reader said...

Hey, so I'm confused - which one is #1?

Amber said...

Life doesn't need to be that cut and dry :-)

Kari said...

#1? I'm still trying to figure out who all these people are. Thanks for helping the really hopeless thirty-something parents out there.

Post a Comment